So mom and dad and Lisa came to visit us today in San Diego (by the way it was 80 degrees here today). We gave mom her birthday/Christmas present. She loves it!
Whoa, I don't know about the necklace as a hint for pregnancy. I mean, "1,2,3,4,5" could mean many, many things. Such as, "5...5 dollar...5 dollar foot loooooooong." So it just means you're a big fan of Subway. Or it could mean Mark's brain has been scrambled from too much studying so while Mom is there visiting he wanted a visual reminder so he could remember his numbers.
But if it means Holly is pregnant with grandbaby #5 then we are very excited & happy for you guys.
Mark! Reed and I are quite offended- Mom has SEVEN KIDS- not five! We may have been accidents, but we still count (I think) haha. Please explain yourself. And it better be good. :)
8 comments:
ahhhh! congrats guys!!! I bet it's a boy. how far along is Holy?
...Turns out you guys are the ones who needed the birth control for Christmas, wink*
ps. i really hope that the "1,2,3,4,5" is your way of saying your expecting or i feel really bad. Bret doesn't think so, but i guess we'll see.
Whoa, I don't know about the necklace as a hint for pregnancy. I mean, "1,2,3,4,5" could mean many, many things. Such as, "5...5 dollar...5 dollar foot loooooooong." So it just means you're a big fan of Subway. Or it could mean Mark's brain has been scrambled from too much studying so while Mom is there visiting he wanted a visual reminder so he could remember his numbers.
But if it means Holly is pregnant with grandbaby #5 then we are very excited & happy for you guys.
Mark! Reed and I are quite offended- Mom has SEVEN KIDS- not five! We may have been accidents, but we still count (I think) haha.
Please explain yourself. And it better be good.
:)
Hip Hip Hooray!!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad that mom is getting her grandbabies and so I won't get nagged anymore:) Congrats!
Kari, you think you won't get nagged? Ha! You've been married for what, 2 months now and you're still not pregnant? Mom, needs #6 on the way!
i'm pretty sure she already has the # on order ready to add to that neckolace!!
P.S. she is 17 weeks along- due June 28thish
Post a Comment