Friday, January 16, 2009

Yipppy!


Hello Family! Well I thought I, too, would give a quick update of my life here in beautiful Cedar City.
School is going quite well. I love all my classes, and I am once again so happy I changed my major to psychology- It is SO COOL! I am taking 21 credits, so  have quite the work load, but I enjoy staying busy and figuring out how to balance to my time. 
The best news is that Ryne.. my boyfriend :), moved here to Cedar City somewhat unexpectedly. It just worked out so perfectly and its so wonderful to have him here close.  I can hardly believe it is already the middle of January! Time sure does fly. I miss everyone and love you!

3 comments:

Bret said...

What is this? Ryne moved to Cedar City? I think this means Tami just became the favorite to win the "next Crosby to get married trophy."

Lisa said...

Tammers!! WHOA!! GOOD to hear from you sister girl!! 21 credits- chu are crazy!

I like Ryne. and his unique name

Yardley Crew said...

Wow. That is one cool guy. Tami, he's a keeper! ~Brooke