Monday, January 05, 2009







This weekend we all went to Joshua Tree National Park and to see the sights and go rock climbing. We went with our friends Matt and Lezlie Gaffigan. This was my first official successful outdoor climb and it was quite the rush. What a great sport! The park was beautiful with lots of big Joshua trees all over and we even found some snow and made some snowmen.








5 comments:

Ynaffit said...

Awesome! Joshua Tree is great for tons of outdoors activities, but also consider it when it comes to watching stars and comets, etc, too! We used to visit often, taking the telescope for that reason!!! Since you've been there, I don't have to convince you about how spectacular it is!!!

Bret said...

Nice pics bro. It looks like a cool place to visit. Man, Kaemon is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Lisa said...

cool!! that looks like fun! I'm pretty sure I like Joshua trees.

Tami said...

There is tons of cool rock climbling places here in souther utah.. so if you ever decide to get into it more, com here! Kaemons hair is getting dark! I miss you guys and love you!

Shelley said...

Mark, I love it when you post things that are going on in your family's lives!! We miss you all!!!