Just in case you all forgot on Sunday I turned one year older and wiser too!
So on Saturday Chad, Natali and I went to Tucanos for lunch and had some Brasilian food. It is amazing. I got to eat all my favorite meats like picanha and fraldinha and also ate some Abacaxi (pineapple that they grill with cinnamon). Then for my birthday they had me get up and do a dance while they played the drums and sang "Parabens" for my birthday. I did a little jig as you can see in the movie below.
Then on Sunday (my actual birthday) I went to church and then Natali made me some Shrimp Scampi! It was really good. Then for dessert we had Cheesecake. MMmmmmm. Then later Chad, Kari, and Kirk came over and we played some games. It was a great b-day.

1 comment:
Dude- notice how I'm the first one on here to comment about what an amazing studly little brother I have. That's just how I roll, you know, always making sure I am on time. Haha- I still think 11:30 AZ time counts as calling on your b-day! I'm glad you had a great day-
Post a Comment