On Sat. April 25th, Tami went to the St. George Temple to receive her endowments. It was such a great day! We stayed at Reed's friend's house, Natali, and her family was very good to us. They put LaVerl & I, Kirk & Kari and Chad in their guest house. Reed slept on the tramp with her little brothers! They fed us breakfast, then a great luncheon afterwards. It was a little windy and rainy, but still a wonderful, happy day!
Here we are in the wind and cold, trying to get a family picture!
5 comments:
thats so wonderful sister! I am going through the temple on WED the 28th!! YAY!!
thats so exciting! i went through a few weeks ago! way to go tami.
It was I great day for sure! I still can't get enough of Ryne's awkward picture pose in the picture of him and Tami. Haha, I laugh every time I look at it. I love you two though!
Good job Tammers-
Shelly and LaVerl
Lots of great happenings for you and your family. I think and prayer about your family. Your prayers are being answered and you will be that grandmother with lots of babies around soon. I am so happy. Wow you have been way busy. Happy Mothers Day.
Love Nancy and John
Post a Comment