Ohhh! You do indeed have a beautiful wife and kids. I love you all! ps... tell your children that they need to stop growing up so fast!
I love your cute family!! Can't wait to see you!!
I love those pictures! Kaemons hair cut looks real sharp!
I guess your not bragging when its TRUE! Those kiddos are growing up without us getting to know them, that just makes me sad! We love you all and wish we could see more of you! Kiss them for us!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ohhh! You do indeed have a beautiful wife and kids. I love you all! ps... tell your children that they need to stop growing up so fast!
I love your cute family!! Can't wait to see you!!
I love those pictures! Kaemons hair cut looks real sharp!
I guess your not bragging when its TRUE! Those kiddos are growing up without us getting to know them, that just makes me sad! We love you all and wish we could see more of you! Kiss them for us!
Post a Comment