Sunday, March 01, 2026

The rest of FEBRUARY!!...

It's been a busy rest of the month! Lots happening. The wind has been blowing-hard!! This is the neighbors trampoline-mangled and broken!


My patio furniture blew off the deck!


 I've been spending more time with Mom in St. Johns. She had a fall and not only bruised her arm, but hurt her shoulder and can hardly move her arm.  
My brother Curt and twin sister Sherry came to see Mom, since she hasn't been doing to well. Garrett and Adrian came too. It's been awhile since we've all been together!



One of the days I was there, Chad and Luann came to visit Mom.

London turned 17 on Feb. 19th. She is such a special granddaughter! She is getting all "grown up"!



I went to Mesa to see her perform in her high school play- "The Little Mermaid". It was so well done, London played the part of one of Ariel's sisters. They have very talented kids in her school.






Saturday we had a 'family' baby shower for Lisa. It was small but really nice. Tami and Kari did all the work!











Auntie's Paula and J'net came!



Barry's sister Collette and sister in law, Teresa.




Later that night, we had birthday celebrations at Mark & Holly's house for all the January and February birthdays- there was a lot of them. Kaemon and Landons on the same day- Feb. 26th, and Milea's, the 27th, and London and Kirk's birthday on the same day- Feb. 19th. 
It was also Colter's birthday on the 20th. It was a really fun party!!
Mark grilled a lot of hamburgers and hotdogs and made 2 kinds of homemade ice cream. He's getting his whole backyard redone.

We also watched BYU basketball and they got beat!! SAD!

Cousins love seeing each other!


A beautiful sunset to end a beautiful day!

Mark sent me this picture today of him wearing one of LaVerl's old suits that he wore when he was President of Utah Technical College, now Utah Valley University -UVU. 
That about sums up February. When I stay busy I don't miss my sweet LaVerl as much, but I still do and wish he was here enjoying all these good times with me!!

No comments: