Saturday, September 03, 2005

Bret has a girly side...





Hi Bret's Fam, I just thought you guys would like to know the truth about Bret... He is a softy!!! He washed my dishes the other day and he wanted to watch a chick flick last night... and now I think he is considering motherhood (see picture w/ kitty) Don't worry guys, I took him to an ASU game (see second picture) and set him straight again. He just needed a little ruff-n-tuff football. Just to be safe I am going to hide my Dixie Chick and Mandy Moore cd's in case he cracks again. I am also coming to the lake this weekend to keep an eye on him so I will see some of you there. Hope every one is doing good. Becki

3 comments:

Lisa said...

AHHH!! how cute!! don't you love it BECKI!! Thanks for not letting him go completley mushy!! sound like you guys had fun. The lake is going to be the best. I'm glad you are coming. happy sabbath!!

Shelley said...

Hey Becki, Thanks for keeping him in line, but don't forget that those qualitities come in handy lots of times! It's nice to know he's helpful! See ya soon at the Lake! Yahoo!! Bret's Mom

Mark said...

Wait til you see him when he puts on his makeup! I'm jealous of yall going to the lake-have fun!