


So Kaemon is now officially mobile...he loves climbing on everything. At first (like a week ago) he would pull himself into the standing position and then cry because he was stuck. Now he just plops down on his rear and goes and finds somewhere else to climb up. He particularly loves trash cans, chewing on electrical cords, and licking the toilet seat (see Crosby family home video library for live toilet action). Yesterday he became a "cruiser", which means he can pull himself up on the coffee table and then shuffle down all the way to the other end. All this mischievousness led to dad having to baby-proof all the dangerous cupboards. Baby life is fun. We love it!!
1 comment:
Licking the toilet seat? Really?? I truly don't think you kids ever did that, unless I just didn't see you. Still, he is so adorable! I will definately start cleaning the bathrooms before you come. Can't wait!!
Post a Comment