Sunday, September 25, 2005

Live'N it up with Aunt Sher!!


This is both of our "good side"! We had to arrange properly. it was really funny. I'm worried about my scars and, well, you know Aunt Sher. : ) Aunt Sherry and I went to church today. I told her I'd go with her every Sunday. She has also quit smoking.yeppers. She got a special blessing from Bret last Sunday. She rewarded herself by getting a new electric toothbrush and whitening kit for her teeth. soo cute~YEAH!! Its so fun to live with her. We are a lot alike --our bed rooms look the same thats for sure!! ha haa! We're good buddies. I love her so much. She's so sweet. I have one more week here with her and its back to roommates and rent. bummer. ; ) I've really enjoyed my time at the house-- its really peaceful and not to mention I lost 5 lbs cuz all aunt sherry eats is carrotts and cocco crispys. J/K. LOVE YOU ALL

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Tell Aunt Sherry that I'm proud of her going to church. Lisa good job helping her to go. I think that you will miss Aunt Sher!

Bret said...

Lisa- you look sooo good! you can't even see any of your scars. whoa you're such a hottie!! that's awesome that you are helping Aunt Sherry. I'm sure she has really enjoyed you being there with her too. love ya sis- you rock!

Tami said...

Yay aunt Sherry! You guys are BEAutiful! Keep encouraging her! I have been mentioning her name when we pray for people in seminary, so I know she can do it!