Thursday, September 08, 2005

Where are my tires?!

Hey family! Well today was an eventful day! So everything was going good, just anormal day, untill 4th hour. I walked out of semenary and started walking to my car to go home, but when I got to my car, I noticed somthing wasnt quite right. The little corolla was up on blocks and all my tires were gone! There was a note left on the wiind shield that had a little clue for me to go to Beckers, anyways to make a long story short, I ended up going all around town looking clues to where my other tires were hidden! Finally the last clue was to the road to know where and there were flowers and all my lubnuts and a note that said "Will you come to Homecoming with me?" It was real cute, I got asked by Daniel Chavez, I bet only Kari and Reed know who he is tho, but im real happy. So Jayde and I went and put my tires back on, I was quite proud we did it by ourselves! Anyways I just thought i would share that lil' story with y'all. I love you all and hope everything is going super-terrific!

1 comment:

Mark said...

I thought the Coralla didn't need tires to run anyway. Well I was really worried that no one was going to ask you to Homecoming and that you would be all sad and feel left out so I'm glad that I don't have to worry so much anymore.