Friday, March 10, 2006

colors for tamis room


so Tammers this is your color pallet for your new room!
you can add or whatever you want! it is going to be soooo cute!! love lisa

ps this was so much fun to shop for! love your sis lisa Nae

2 comments:

Tami said...

Yay! Lisa I absolutly love it! Sorry I didnt call the first time I looked at them, but it was like 2 in the morning and I figured you were sleeping! But im really excited for it! Thanks so much for wanting to do this for me!

Bret said...

Tammers, Lisa just showed me all the fabulous color combinations and all the accessories for the new room and boy let me just tell you it's gonna be cool- I'm pretty much a fashion and interior design expert, so you can believe me when I say it's just fabulous-