Lisa wow thats crazy that it has been a year. I remeber it prefectly when mom came and found me at my track meet and told me, and i just remember crying thinking about if you didnt make it, and i am sooo glad you did! I love you so much, you are such an example to all of us by keeping such a good attidude and out look. Thnak you so much for being you! I love you tons
You were surprized that I remembered the day! Yes, March 18th will be remembered along with Oct. 22, the day of Chads accident. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday that I only have to remember what a terrible accident you had, and not have to remember that was the day you died!!!We're so glad you're still with us Lisa, we love you lots!
3 comments:
Lisa wow thats crazy that it has been a year. I remeber it prefectly when mom came and found me at my track meet and told me, and i just remember crying thinking about if you didnt make it, and i am sooo glad you did! I love you so much, you are such an example to all of us by keeping such a good attidude and out look. Thnak you so much for being you! I love you tons
By the way you are just as beautiful and all my guy friends always ask me to hook them up with you! I just tell them to keep dreaming!
You were surprized that I remembered the day! Yes, March 18th will be remembered along with Oct. 22, the day of Chads accident. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday that I only have to remember what a terrible accident you had, and not have to remember that was the day you died!!!We're so glad you're still with us Lisa, we love you lots!
Post a Comment