Friday, March 03, 2006

WELCOME HOME ROCKETIER

well, I don't go on cool dates like Tammers and I'm not getting ready for a mission like Reedster nor do I excelerate in cake decorating as Kar bare,and I didn't have a 1st birthday like Kaemonizer but I DO................. have a cool car! Yea for the rocketier! She's out of the "hospital" and seems to be all recooped. Poor thing! she was in bad shape- she was turning brown(filthy), having pain the the belts- superior, inferior, and every which way! Her git-up was go'n go'n GONE! They had to perform a transmissionectomy on her. OUCH! so I'm real glad to have my car back. It was sure a close one. I thought I might loose'er. Rocket Girl can't go far with out her Rockettier! how ever you spell it??
I'd like to add a special thanks to Becki for letting me use "grey hound" for a while. well see ya later! love lisa

2 comments:

Bret said...

Lisa, don't you wish my mom had a porche or something? That would have been sweet! The "grey hound" isn't much but I'm glad she was faithful like old yeller. Woo Hoo! Rocket girl rides again...
~becki

Shelley said...

Hey Lisa, a little thanks to Dad for helping get your car all fixed back up would be nice! I know you thanked us, but everyone likes to be appreciated!