Sunday, March 12, 2006

Snow is SENSATIONAL!




Wow this has just been a winter wonderland weekend! It had been snowing on and off all day sat. but it was so windy that it didnt stick much until 3ish, when i went to work. From 4 on it just snowed and snowed so by the time I got off work there was about a foot of snow covering the ground and my car! I really dont ever remeber it snowing this much here inmy whole life! So I slowly drove home and when I got home I bundled up and went out side and played in the snow! I had to play alone because Jayde, Martha and Ashlee were all out of town, but I still had a grand time- building snowmen and snow angels. I even got out my bike and tryed to ride it, but it was pretty difficult! I just thought I would let you know about this wonderful snow which was really an answer to a lot of prayers! I love you all!

2 comments:

Bret said...

Wowee! What's all that white stuff? (Bambi) I'm so glad that it snowed up there. It rained ALL day Saturday down here. It was so badly needed and was a modern day miracle! I'm pretty sure most of the state fasted for rain and snow and lo and behold a week later...an ABUNDANCE of moisture as the Lord poured out his blessings on us. Yo Tammers I wish I was there building some snowmen with you!

Lisa said...

HOLY MOLY!!!!! thats amazing. happy sledding! that sounds pretty darn fun! build a snow angle for me K! Stay warm. burrrrrrr my feet are kina.........cold hee heee Lis