

So we just got back from a week cruise to the Western Caribbean for our spring break vacation! We visited some cool places like Key West, Cozumel (island off coast of Mexico), Jamaica and the Cayman Islands. We ate a lot of good food (here's a list of the different meat dishes I ate: hamburger, bacon, ham, mollusk, shrimp, octupus, crab, lobster, red snapper, salmon, rainbow trout, chicken, veal, cornish hen, quail, fillet mignon, steak, prime rib, mahi mahi, tuna fillet, lamb, roasted duck, turkey, calamari (squid), clam, SWORDFISH, cod, bbq ribs, perch and caviar) did lots of snorkeling and had a very relaxing time with lots of fun in the sun. We left Kaemon with Gma Jill, a win-win for everyone (except Gma Crosby, but your turn will come). For where we went, what we ate, etc it was an excellent value, I'd recommend it for anyone wanting to escape for a couple days.
3 comments:
Wow, how fun! How much weight did you gain? I need to know how much I'd have to loose before I went, so I'd break even! All that food sounds to good to pass up. So happy that you both got to relax and have fun together.
Hey you're alive! Your cruise looks like it was a great break for you and Holly- How was your room? Did they have shows or other activities to do on the boat? You obviously liked the food, crazy that they have such a diverse selection...mmm food....Hey dude I called you like at midnight on the morning of your birthday right after West Virginia lost. I hope you got the message and I hope you had a great b-day as well! Love you bro-
OH man that sound like sooo much fun!! i am jealous! I didn't even know you guys were going!! what the ???? love ya
Post a Comment