Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I hope they call me on a mission, too!

"Boy, I am sure excited to go on a mission!!!"


Ladies and Gentlemen, Introducing.... Sister Kari Crosby! (has a nice ring to it doesn't it?!) So everyone, it is official; I am going on a mission and my papers are IN! I had my last interview tonight with my stake President, he will submit the info. and they will be sent off this weekend!! So in about 2 weeks I will know where I will be spending the next 18 months of my life! I feel so good about it and SO SO excited! I want to hear everyone's predictions... tons of people so far have guessed Temple Square! Hey, it that is where the Lord wants me than I would be just fine with it! Anyways, so start thinkin! Oh, and the black and white picture is the picture I sent in that they will be looking at, although I almost sent in the first one! My roommate Lexie goes into the MTC a week from today and my other roommate Amy opened hers tonight (Buenos Aires, Argentina North mission- exact same as her dad!) So, pretty much 50% of the conversations in our apartment are mission-related! It's exciting!

5 comments:

Mark said...

WOW!! That is very cool. You will help so many people understand more fully what our Savior did for us...I think you're going to...Brazil, but not the same mission as Reed.

Bret said...

Kare-Bear! I didn't realize it was this soon. I'm so excited for you. You're going to be an amazing misionera. Hmmm...I have a feeling that you're going to Europe somewhere and learning a new language as well.

Lisa said...

kari lynn!! holy moly I never thought it would be really real. like papers in and every thing. goodness gracious! congradulations. what an experience you'll have. uhhhhhh I say Ireland or sweden or Austrailia okay thats like 3 guesses but oh well!

Shelley said...

My guess is somewhere Spanish speaking- yep, that's pretty broad, but that's my wish for you, so that's where I hope you'll go. I've finally accepted that fact that I have to wait at least two more years for any grand babies from you, oh well, I know you'll make a great missionary!

Tami said...

wowee! well i will have to say... Canada and youll have to learn that crazy mandrin chinese... or I agree with Becki and say the Philippines! Who knows? there are so many places you are needed!