she is such a babe!! what a great example. lets all be missionaries!
Yes indeedy! Our wonderful sister & brother are setting awesome examples for us. Remember, missionary work is the most important work we can do! We can all do better I'm sure. I'm so excited for Kare-Bear, she'll do so much good out there!
O man I wish I could have been there. I bet it was great. She will be a great missionary.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
she is such a babe!! what a great example. lets all be missionaries!
Yes indeedy! Our wonderful sister & brother are setting awesome examples for us. Remember, missionary work is the most important work we can do! We can all do better I'm sure. I'm so excited for Kare-Bear, she'll do so much good out there!
O man I wish I could have been there. I bet it was great. She will be a great missionary.
Post a Comment