In case you didn't get my e-mail, here are my address'. I expect some sweet letters and stuff from every one of you! I cannot email until I get out of the MTC, so for the next 8 weeks please take the time to hand write me! I would greatly appreciate it and it would bring a lot of sunshine to my day! I would be so sad if none of my 6 siblings wrote me... that would be a tragedy! Anyways, this will be my last blogger post for awhile- kind of sad! I love all of you so very much and I will miss you all a lot. Thank you for your love and examples... you all have helped me to get where I am right now. I wouldn't be doing this if it weren't for all of you. You are the best family in the world- I am so blessed to have you!
MTC: ( I will be there from September 6th until November 6th)
Sister Kari Lynn Crosby
California Los Angeles Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604
Mission: (this is for both letters and packages)
Sister Kari Lynn Crosby
California Los Angeles Mission
1591 E. Temple Way
Los Angeles, CA 90024-5801
No comments:
Post a Comment