


Wed, 21 Mar 2007
1 ��� Me, Elder Q Smith, Fatima, and Cristiano. She always makes us cakes when we go over there. We teach her a lesson and at the end she tells Cristiano to go grab our present and he comes back with a cake. I love this family. The dad is horrible and wont talk to us but she is
separating from him hopefully soon.
2 Our baptisms on Thursday. Me, Wallacy, Wilker, Rita, and Elder Campos.
4 Diogo at his baptism. He is a cool guy that Elder C Ferreira calls Guns and Roses because of his hair. Way cool Guy.
Hello Everybody! I dont even know if I will be able to send this because the internet isn't working right. Anyway, How is everyone? I am doing great. First off before I forget, I wanted to ask a few questions. In one of moms letters she talked about going to Luiz Rios farewell but she never said where he was going. Where did Luiz get his call to? I am way excited for him. I remember playing soccer with him in High School. He is a funny kid and It is great that he got everything straightened out with everything so that he could serve a mission. Also, I wanted to ask for another Journal, my Journal is about used up and I don't know where I can buy a good one here. Just any Type of Journal will do. Nothing expensive, just somewhere where I can put my thoughts and feelings. I was wondering if mom could send me some white shirts, like church shirts with a collar and everything. I want to be able to give the guys I baptize white shirts when they get baptized so that they can go to church and feel good. I only brought so many so I need some white shirts to give away. Go to DI and buy some that are good and cheap, don't spend a lot of money but it would be really nice to have some white church shirts to give to some of the guys I baptize. Dad said something about a cruise after the mission, and that would be sweet, but I was thinking about a house boat at Lake Powell. I know it doesn't have the luxeries of a cruise but it has been years since we have been to Lake Powell and I would love to go back. Just a thought.
Anyway, now to the good stuff. This week was really good. Last Thursday was really good. Noel and Rita got married that morning and then that night we had her baptism. Noel has been a member for 4 years but left the church for a couple of years and now he is coming back. He was living together with Rita but they didn't have money to get married. Elder Q Smith and I were walking on the road one day and Q Smith looked down and found 50 reais ( 50 dollars). We left it with a member that lived on that road for a week or so but nobody asked about it or claimed it so we got to keep it. Marriages cost 110 reais so we used the 50 dollars and got 60 more and paid for them to get married. It was great to see them get married. That night we baptized 2 others, Wallacy and Wilker. They are brothers. One is 13 and the other is 11. Their parents came to the baptism and were really happy. This Sunday the whole family will hopefully come to church because the dad has the day off. Also, this Sunday, Diogo was baptized. WE have been trying to get him to commit to baptism for almost a month but we haven't been able to find him. He is really busy. Finally we found him for a couple of days and he committed to be baptized. He has long hair like his friends, Wellington, and Wedson. He is a good guy and was really happy. Him and all of his friends are good people. There is Railson, Renan, Diego, Wellington, Wedson,
Bruno, Roberto, and now Diogo and they still have more friends that say they will go to church.
This week is going really good right now too. We are going to have some baptisms this weekend and the next week is looking really good. We already have a lot of people scheduled to go to church so I am excited for this next week. This Saturday, Fagner and Jackeline will be baptized. A family we found 2 weeks ago. Jackeline is the sister of Jussier that was baptized 3 weeks ago or so. They are really special. They have a daughter named Kawani that is just hilarious. She is 2 years old and jut runs all over the place.
Things are great here and I am really enjoying it here. We have Zone Conference on Friday and through my connections I found out that I have a package there waiting for me. I think it is the Valentines Day package that Mom said she sent. I still haven't got that yet so I am hoping
that that's it. Well I love you all and hope all is well. I loved the pics of Mileia that Mark sent. I wish I could see her but pictures are great. I love you all.
Love, Elder Crosby
1 comment:
Reedy- You are the coolest kid!!! Ever-
Post a Comment