





What up Croz Fam! This is Jake! I just want to say how friggin cool your Lisa is. I have learned that she has NO FEAR! She tried everything! She was even driving that Flamin Sand rail she was sitting in. I always rode with her and she kept trying to kick me off so she could do it herself. She has a NEED for SPEED! But anyways, we had alot of fun and Lisa is a Natural Duner! Too bad it is getting too hot to go but we'll try to sqeeze in another trip or two. Oh and p.s. I know the gay pose im making may pose some questions but no worries! Lisa made me do it! ;) Oh and I was glad to meet you Mr. Crosby! Your daughter is awesome and alot of fun! Lisa is telling me to stop now so good bye! :) Peace out A-Town! Jake
Hi! so I LOVE the dunes!! holy moly that was an amazing time! Dad, I want a sandrail for my birthday okay! guys--you've got to go sometime! Its just this open desert of SAND MOUNTAINS also known as dunes wink. Jakes dad has 2 sandrails, 2 YFZ 450cc quads, freak'n fast and I raced all the boys and beat em my first try, hee hee jk and a ranger! Jake did teach me how to drive the rails and quads and I rode Blairs dirt bike too!! I loved it!!! Jake and I also got to ride in the SAND LIMO its like an $80,000 dollar rail that is the fastest ride i've EVER been on!! it was seriously better than any amusement park ride! it has a corvette engine and nitrous booster thing! its hard to explaine you just have to go sometime. so that was my week end!! Marky--- happy b-day! I didn't forget! my phone was dead and I didn't have my charger! so I hope you had a GREAT day! love you all! lisa Nae
2 comments:
Wow Lis you and Jake look like hard core duners! And thanks for posting Jake- maybe you need your own account??
I am not surprised by Jake's comment about Lisa's need for speed. I have been scared many-a-times riding shotgun.
Post a Comment