Hey you, what are you trying to say here?? Are those chocolate pies on the oven? I really can't tell? It all looks good tho! I hope what Mark said is true!!!!
OK, so I didn't have my glasses on! I can see now that what I thought was 4 choc pies, is actually 4 burners! Yes, I'm very embarrassed, but you can tell where my thoughts run!
You guys are such good Guessers! We're so excited as you have probably already heard. We'll keep you updated for sure. Thanks for all your support. You are all so sweet.
7 comments:
thats random... are you implying something?
Either you're real proud of a not-so-impressive pastry or a baby's in the oven:)
Hey you, what are you trying to say here?? Are those chocolate pies on the oven? I really can't tell? It all looks good tho! I hope what Mark said is true!!!!
OK, so I didn't have my glasses on! I can see now that what I thought was 4 choc pies, is actually 4 burners! Yes, I'm very embarrassed, but you can tell where my thoughts run!
I'm glad to see that you are using the bread mixer! Great news about making me a Gpa again!
Ok, I'm trying to get Dad set up again and I'm having trouble, sorry!
You guys are such good Guessers! We're so excited as you have probably already heard. We'll keep you updated for sure. Thanks for all your support. You are all so sweet.
Yeah for baby!
Post a Comment