Monday, April 23, 2007

Dance Recital!

You are cordially invited to attend "A Moment Like THis" Dance Recital, Presented by Genuine Dance Studio! It will be held in the elegant RVHS auditorium, Friday and Saturday-May 4th-5th at approx. 7:00 pm. If you chose to attend you will have the privledge of seeing the exquisite, rythmic body movements of various young artists (A.K.A-my sweet dance skills). There will be numerous styles of dance portayed throuhgout the evening including: Jazz, Ballet, Modern, Hip-Hop, Pom, and the Unique Hand Jive. (yes, I am in all of them) So Come One Come All to witness prancing, dancing and swaying, like you have never seen it before!

2 comments:

Bret said...

Wow I can't wait to see your sweet moves! Becki and I are going to try to go, we're not sure yet though.

Mark said...

Thanks for the invite...but I probably won't be able to pull it off. Hve fun!