Yay! I finally got in to Dental Hygiene School!!! Hot diggity Dog!! I knew All the work would pay off!! well, I was worried there for awhile. Thanks you so much for all your prayers on my behalf. I'm so excited to go. I've been wanting this for over a year now and am stoked to finally be there. I will start the two year program at MCC Red Moutain in the Fall. It feels so wonderful when your dreams start to come true! Thanks for your love and support!!
There is a lot of competition in AZ and I was one of 20 to get accepted!





2 comments:
Yay Lisa! I'm so happy for you. I knew you would get accepted. Congratulations!!
Lisa I am so proud of you, see you worried for nothing! I'm sorry I was grouchy at you, I really wasn't mad at you for not coming to Roosevelt and bringing that stuff, I was just being ornery for some reason! Sorry I get that way sometimes!! Love ya lots!
Post a Comment