Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Did I mention I went to Lake Powell??


OHH YEAH!! I love Lake Powell and didn't know if i'd ever get the chance to go back and then Jake came to my rescue and invited me to go with his fam on their house boat at that. I must say fam, camping is GREAT and all but-- house boats are tons of fun!! They sure spoil you. hot showers, beds, A/C It was really a relaxing time MINUS the part where jake decided to stop the boat with his hand and we had to go to the emergency room.(he didn't break it luckily) Jakes Dad and Mom are awesome to let me come and use their boat, ride their jet skiis and eat their food. I'm so glad I got to go and have such a good time. thanks a ton!

Hey DAD, you'd be proud-- I got two ringers playing horse shoes and Jake and I won in spades!!
OHHH and Dad I met your match in the tube ride DRIVER contest== Jakes dad takes you For A RIDE I tell you what!! I don't think i've ever gone that fast! yeee haa


Isn't my boyfriend so darn cute!?










Jakes Dad showed us this cool cave on the way to Rainbow Bridge.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bret said...

Lucky!!

Shelley said...

Honey, so glad you had fun and that Jake wasn't hurt to bad. His family sounds awesome and very fun!
Cute pictures!

Tami said...

Man i wish i could go there! Jake is so much fun! I bet they were all pretty impressed with your sweet tubing skills