Saturday, March 01, 2008

College....




Hellooo! Lisa inspired me to post some pictures. The first one is from Halloween when I was a gum ball machine, I don;t think I ever put a picture besides the banana ones up. Yeah, I look like I weigh 300lbs... I don;t know whats up with that.
The second one is the side effects of too much vigorous studying, it is quite dangerous. We eventually recovered with large doses of ice cream and laughter.

4 comments:

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami said...

Lisa, it seems the format of the blog is a little different than it used to be.. I can't find where to edit the post. One of my sentences sounds wrong and I would like to fix it.. So I apologize everyone for my grammatical errors:)

Bret said...

Hey nice pics Tammers. A gum-ball machine? That is hilarious. I bet all the guys wanted a piece, if you know what I mean. Haha!

Shelley said...

You're adorable and so creative! Dad and I love you lots! I can tell that you are having fun in school along with getting a good education!