

Last friday night we had an Honors Mysery Party We all got assigned characters with clues the week before then we had to dress and act the part. It was way cool because it was in the library and we were all book characters. I was Cindrella if you cannot tell.. This picture is just Juniper but there were quite a few others as well Some of the costumes were so neat. I won't go into detail, but I ended up being the murderer! I didnt even know it! Yeah I killed King Henry.. actually just burned all the books he was in, making him disappear. So thatsm That.
2 comments:
Haha- That sounds fun. You were the murderer! That wouldn't ever happen- You're too innocent and sweet
Hey, I did that once before my mission. My part was to be a Mexican worker lady. Which, bytheway, everyone made fun of me because I had such a awful Mexican accent. Now look what happened... I pretty much became that part. Uh-oh, hopefully you don't become your part and become a murder! Watch out!!
Post a Comment