Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Victory... IN PRESCOTT

so Kari and I randomly decided to take a day trip up to Prescott Az. We had a blast! I LOVE having my sister here to do fun things with. Watch the bottom video first and then this one. and I'm posting one more that I think is hilarious. We went to Goldwater lake (pond) and ate the little lunch we packed, watched the ducks and tried to watch the sunset....the video will tell the rest. We didn't get the see the sun set because this cranky ole' park ranger kicked us out. it was funny too... We were sitting on the edge of the pond on benches (the only ones in the park) and he drives up right behind us in his park ranger truck opens his door and proceeded to use a megaphone thing and yell "Park is closing! please return to your vehicles." like we were criminals--grouch! It was sooo stink'n funnny. Prescott is beautiful and I recommend a fun day trip to anyone. We only went to one place and it took all day. There are other places with waterfalls and great hiking. OH and it not even as pretty as normal cuz its winter. There will be MORE ADVENTURES of kari and lisa to come....

No comments: