Monday, March 10, 2008

Letter from Reed

Family of mine! Well its been another week and there is so much to write and so little time. I sent a video so I hope that works out so you can hear my sweet voice and see my beautiful face! So, It sounds like everyone is doing good! I cant believe its March already! And that means MARCH MADNESS! Oh man, this is one thing that I miss, BUT its all good and here we are having some march madness of our own here. So anyway, things here are good, the week could have been better but it was good. Sunday is always a day of great excitement and many times big disappointments. So this week we had an awesome activity, and we called it 'All-you-can-eat chocolate'! Yep, Mom would have loved it. But it was really good and three were about 70 or 80 people there at church. SO we made this big die and on one side we wrote 'All you can eat chocolate' and if it landed on that side that person had to run to the table, put on a hat, sunglasses, a tie, socks on the hands, and then they had to try to eat the chocolate with a fork and a knife. We left the chocolate in the freezer just to make it a little harder too! Well it went great and everyone ate chocolate. It also got the ward excited and a lot of people brought friends so we taught a few of these friends and a few came to church too. Well, this week we started a new idea that Elder Donega had. We choose a word and we have to use that word during the contact with the person we talk with. Its pretty funny at times. Elder Donega is really creative so it is funny to pick a word and see what he makes up to talk to people on the street. We also had to go to the hospital because he his having back problems and he woke up one day and couldn't hardly move his head. So he has to wear a neck brace for 5 days and it makes it all that more funny, him talking to people on the streets with a neck brace, making up some story to talk to the people to use the word that I chose. Its good times. Anyway, We are still working with those families and they are pregressing. Carlos and Silvia are having a few doubts but they are doing good. They just don't have much time now so they use it as an excuse for not reading or praying but we had a good lesson yesturday. They didn't go to church because he had to work. Its sad the things satan uses to try to stop the people from gaining a testimony. But we will work with them and they'll be baptized, I know it. Well I gotta go, but I know the church is true and that Jesus lives. I love you all.Elder Crosby!

No comments: