Tuesday, April 14, 2009

He liked it, so he put a ring on it...

OH, oh oh, oh oh oh ooooo........... finally.
For the past 11 months I have been dating the greatest guy. He is a stud muffin. He treats me like a princess (lets be honest here, he spoils the crap out of me) and he holds me when I cry (which has been a lot). He has put up with me crazy stressed out from school and thinks I look hott in my teal baggy scrubs. He adores that I am dramatic and fiesty. Opposites do attract and we are great example of this. He is so funny. (this is not an opposite cuz I am hilarious). Everyone is in love with my guy. Its true. I'm not sure my Pomp would have talked to me again if things didn't work out with Barry and I. He is just solid and consistent. I love his squishy gutz! I am the luckist girl in the world cuz he asked me to marry him.

7 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

YEAH!!!! CONGRATS!!!! When' the big day?? You have to post about how he proposed!!!! YAHOO!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Lisa... I remember a YW activity when you tried on a wedding dress, and thought how beautiful you were then. It's hard to believe how quickly the time has gone by. I'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!

Colton said...

Congratulations, Lisa. You deserve someone terrific, I'm super happy for you! Yay!

Kari said...

I love the ring! It sort of looks like mine... Barry has great taste!

Mark said...

OOOOHHHH LLAAAAAAAA LAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Shannon said...

I just wanted to say congrats to both the brides! You'll both make beautiful brides!!! :)

nancyfinlay said...

Congratulations Lisa. We are so happy you have found someone to love you as you should be loved. We are hoping to be at the big day in Phx. Thanks for inviting us. You go girl.
Love John and Nancy