that I went to WICKED???
Katee invited me to go with her and Heather and Barry let me Go!! I have know these girls since I first moved to the valley and it was a fun little reunion. We had a lot of catching up to do, that is AFTER we enjoyed watching a FANTASTIC show. I had no previous like or dislike to WICKED. I didn't even know what it was about. Barry at least knew it had to do with the Wizard of Oz. I didn't. I just heard it was worth seeing, and IT WAS. I really do appreciate talented people. I was certainly entertained.
I almost didn't go because I was right in the middle of finishing Barry's office and was running sooo late. GLAD I did!!
2 comments:
"That was totally Wicked!" Yes, I've seen The Incredibles like 7 times recently.
I saw that in New York and I believe I shed tears because it was so good! I'm jealous- I totally want to go again!
Post a Comment