Friday, July 24, 2009

She said YES!!!!

It's official...I am marrying the most incredible girl I have ever known...Miss Natali Rae Wyson. I flew out to Provo today to seal the deal and everything ran smoothly...okay you know that can't be true. First of all, I accidentally booked my flight out of Springfield Illinois instead of Springfield Missouri!!! At the airport they couldn't find me in their computers but then figured out the mistake. They said they could put me on a later flight but I told them that I needed to get engaged tonight and a later flight was not going to work. So somehow they managed to work it out to get me on an immediate flight but then on my layover I had to run through the airport and barely made it on time. Then Ryne came and picked me up at the airport but we forgot the ring so had to turn around at Draper and go back!

Thankfully in the end, everything worked out. I set up a projector at Natali's house and showed a video on her wall with the Eiffel Tower in the background. The video showed pictures of us and listed a lot of reasons why I love her. She loved it. Geez I'm so romantic. Then I got down on one knee, confessed my love to her, told her she is the girl I want by my side for the rest of eternity and then asked her to marry me. The craziest part of this story is that she said "yes"!!! We are so happy. Here are some pics of us and the ring.

8 comments:

Bret said...

Duuuuuuuuuude! Congratulations little brother. Welcome to the family Natali, Becki and I have never met you but we love you already!

Natali said...

Thanks Bret! Hopefully we will meet at the end of August? I'm so excited...Reed is the greatest

Dad said...

Congradulations We are happy for you and Natali. Work hard to make each other happy . See you in August. DAd

Dad said...

PS The ring is beautiful! Dad

Shelley said...

So my little baby boy is getting married!! Hard to believe it, but we are so happy for both you and Natali!! She made a great choice and so did you!!You make a beautiful couple! I remember what you first told me after you met her, I even wrote it in my journal! You said, "Mom, I think I just met the girl I'm going to marry!" And now you are!!!

Lisa said...

oh Weedy kid! My bucked teeth Wittle brother, who's favorite color used to be ween (green)you are all grown up and getting married!! Member when you were so afraid of girls when you came off your mission?? Well, I said it then and I say it now, Any girl would be lucky to have you!! YAY!! I know you found a great girl!! Can't wait to meet her!!
HOOT HOOT!!!!

Tami said...

Buddy boy! haha. After you and Natali helped with all the set-up of Ryne proposing, I told Ryne that Natali had a special place in my heart :), so it's a good thing you are getting married! St. George temple right?

Mark said...

This marriage bug has hit our family hard...and brought with it some great new brother-in-laws and now a beautiful sister-in-law. I think girls around Chad better watch out.