Kaemon's First Day of Preschool. He packed his little snack lunch last night. He got up early this morning and got dressed and ate all his breakfast without prodding and then went to preschool for 3 hours. He loved it! He said he made some new friends and played on the playground. Milea wanted to go too, but we're basically black-mailing her and telling her that "little girls who aren't potty-trained can't go to school" (which is true).
5 comments:
That is so awesome- Kaemon is a stud. Good job dude! School is cool!
Aww! So stinking cute! I loved working in the preschool. I know all the teachers will adore Kaemon.
He looks adorable, his first day of school! What a brave boy! I'm sure he will do well, he's such a smart little guy! I'm a proud Gma!
oooooo, such a big boy!! I can't believe he is in preschool aready! REALLY!!
as Barry would say "super cute"
Soooo Cute!
Post a Comment