Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Labor Day BBQ



Well on Monday we had an Elders' quorum barbeque at our place and had a good turnout. We grilled burgers, lots of sides and I made homemade pina colada ice cream that was a big hit. We've got some great friends from the ward and school.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a ton of fun!! The lake was great. my friend Josh and Matt Shelly and Becki came. we got Josh up on the wake board for the fist time. He's a big boy- 220! I even wake boarded for a while. I was sooo stink'n fun. my ankel is tad sore today but well worth it. I went home Friday with uncle rick. It rained and was so nice. Love you! miss you. tell holly and Kaemon hi!!

Bret said...

Dude your place is so green- I'm sure your loving the new bigger house. Ya, you might've had a nice get together but I have to tell you about the sweet day at the lake we had. man it was GLASS all afternoon. it was sad to leave the lake in that condition. my body is definitely paying for the 3 times wakeboarding, slalom run, and tubing run. wish you could've been there. I'm sure we'll post some pics. later