Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Costume challenge
So Halloween is 3 weeks away. I've been told by my wife that I have to dress up for a little kid Halloween party, so I think if I have to do it, we all do. So I think everyone (including mom and dad) should dress up for Halloween, take a picture and then we'll all post our pics and vote on who's is the bestor most creative. By the way, I just found on a website this morning what I'm going to be and I'm pretty sure I'm going to win. But if you're up for the challenge, start thinking about what you can be. By the way, I've emailed Chad, but Reed or Kari will have to go over there to take a picture so he can be involved in the fun as well. I can't wait to see what he comes up with ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BRING IT ON BROTHER!! YOU DON'T SCAR ME ONE BIT!
Yay this sounds like fun! Kari remember when i was a bushel of grapes and you were a gypsy?! those were pretty good, hopefully this year we can think of even better ones! Love ya all!
Post a Comment