Saturday, October 15, 2005

LIFE IS GOOD!

If life were easy it wouldn't be hard. as Sherry Dew says. Over the past couple weeks I have realized the importance of a firm foundation.I'm so glad I have been taught correctly and have my own testimony to lean on. Outside circumstances have really put what is really important to me into to perspective I am so grateful for the gosple of Jesus Christ. Nothing else matters. Satin tries to trick you, He tries to distort your righteous desires. I guess I am just so relieved that I have had the best support group in the world who have etched truth and testimony on my heart. THATS YOU--My family! I have had to learn the hard way about what kinds of people to allow in my life. Are they uplifting or do they hold you back? I look too much for the good and get tunnel vision. When my eteranl salvation is at hand I cannot be accepting of a few good things about a person.A beutiful outer shell means nothing if your actions are ugly. if you want to be beautiful work on the inside-it lasts! anyways I'm just want you all to know that I MADE the RIGHT choice! It may take me a long time but I do it. So the pics are my special roomies and I. I'm back in my apartment and its great. I feel at home. OH by the way-- I start my pre-reqs for dental Hygene school January 17th =i'm all signed up. So in 2 1/2 years I will be able to clean all your teeth! I'm so excited! It feels great to have a plan and put it into action. I love you all. Have a super duper day.

5 comments:

Bret said...

Lisa- I'm so proud of you and am so glad that I have a sister like you. Thank you for confiding in me and talking to me. I'm ALWAYS here for you sis!

Reed said...

hey sis, youre awesome and i know that you made the right decision. i just wanted to say that i love you and that ill probably need a cleaning in 2 and a half years when i come home from my mish.

Tami said...

Hey sister! Im so glad I have such good examples to look up to! You really are so strong and you just keep going with such a good attitude. You deserve the best of the best and you will get it! That is way cool that you are starting the dental stuff soon, how many credit hours a semester are you taking? Well i'll just call you! Maybe you will answer you phone!:) I love you so much, thanks for being you!

Mark said...

Wow Lis you look great, I'm glad you've found direction and a nice, comfortable place

Shelley said...

Sweet Lisa, Dad and I are proud of your righteous decisions, even though at times they seem difficult to make! We have no doubt that you will find your eternal companion, he's out there just waiting for you. We're happy that you are getting started on your career, one that will be awesome for you.