Thursday, October 27, 2005

Just call me Mr. KPMG!!

Well I have some exciting news! So here's the story. Monday night I had my pre-interview dinner at Fleming's steakhouse. There were about 50 interviewees there along with probably 25 KPMG people. For those of you who don't know, KPMG is one of the "Big 4" accounting firms in the world. It stands for Klynveld Peat Marwick and Goerdeler who are the firm's founder dudes. The dinner was sooo good by the way. Then Tuesday I missed class and a little of work to go to my 2nd interview from 9 until 2. They had presentations all morning and they fed us lunch at this really good mexican restaurant- the actual interviews were from 1 to 2. I thought they went pretty good. Anyways- I opened up my email this morning and found out that I had been selected for the internship! They chose 13 people in total out of about 35 applicants from ASU, U of A, NAU, and BYU was also there. so it's for 9 weeks in the beginning of the Summer. They're gonna send me to Florida for 2 weeks for training. I'm way excited cuz an internship pretty much means a full time job with them, especially after they see my sweet skillzzz. Woohoo! later fam-

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That a boy! WHAT a stud muffin brother I have!! i'm so happy for you bret boy! HOT DIGGIDY DOG!! you are so smart! high fiver for you. Love ya! LISA NAE

Mark said...

It must be a good company if they've already fed you twice.

Bret said...

Actually, in total they've fed me 4 times now- so ya...they are good.

Shelley said...

Way to go son, we're so proud of you. We never had any doubts you wouldn't get hired!

Tami said...

Hey Mr. KPMG! Yay that is exciting! Atta boy. You will do a super great job! Love ya!