Sunday, October 23, 2005

Super Fun Halloween Weekend!!!






Hi everyone! Bret and I went to a corn field Friday night and got lost in the maze. (But not really because we went with a group and paired off into teams to see who could find all 6 clues first and guess who won...US!)
Saturday night a fun group of YSA's came over and we had a festive pumpkin dinner and carved pumpkins! I carved a cool Halloween tree and Bret carved a scary Halloween face......Ok now it's Bret speaking or typing I should say. Ya we had fun Friday at the maze and Saturday I spent like two hours carving that most sweet pumpkin that you can see. Lisa was way proud of how well she cleaned out her pumpkin as you can see in the photo. We like the holiday season and hope that all of you are enjoying it as much as we are! ok talk to you all later- Double H! (that means Happy Halloween of course)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Heck yes!! I had the cleanest insides in the world ever!! bet you didn't get yours that clean. I seriouly spend close to an hour cleaning my pumpkin out and by that time I didn't even want to carve the little guy thats why he's so "sad". Oh so what if I want HH to mean Healthy Hippos??

Shelley said...

You kids are great! So glad you're spending time together. What's with the 'kiss'in' in the pumpkin patch?