
Hello family. I haven't posted anything in a while but here is some pretty big news. I put my mission papers in and will soon be Elder Crosby IV. My Stake President will send the papers to Salt Lake tomorrow morning and I should receive my call on April 6th. Thats when others have been getting their calls so hopefully I won't have to wait more than that. I want everyone to guess where I'm gonna be laboring for the next two years of my life so put a guess down because I want to see where you all think I'm gonna go. Oh ya I almost forgot to comment on how studly I look with my sweet parted hair and the suit jacket and all. I can't wait!
6 comments:
Ok I don't really want to guess because I don't really care where I go and I have no Idea where I'm gonaa go. Theres been some crazy mission calls in my ward. Two have gotten calls to Taiwan, one to Korea, The Czeck Republic, Australia and a couple to Italy. I have friends already serving in Argentina, Uruguay, Canada, El Salvador, Mexico, and California so its really spread out. When I was little i remember Tami and I would always want to go to either Lake Powell or China on our missions but I doubt I'll be called to either one . Im gonna go with the guess of somewhere in Russia. Well I'm excited to see where all of you guess.
Reedy Kid- wow, I still can't believe you're old enough to be going on a mission. I'm still not used to the grown up Reed I think, I still wonder what happened to the little twerp brother that I had before my mission, not the tall, deep-voiced stud of a brother that I have now. My guess is somewhere Spanish speaking- cuz it'd be so cool to speak some espanol with you, Mark and Dad. hmm.... if I have to choose a specific place then I'm going to guess South America. ok more specific, how about Chile. I'm so excited for you bro!!
How can my little baby boy be old enough so serve a mission? Yes, you look pretty sweet in that suit, who's is it? I know you don't have one yet? And the hair, yes, that will be a change for you. As far as my guess, I want you to go Spanish speaking, so I will guess hopefully, Guatemala?
Honduras?
I still find it hard to believe that I am guessing where you are going on a mission!! MISSION?? your too little== my little brother weed!! but my guess is Singapore and you'll speak 3 dialects of Singaporian! Yep I WIN you watch! I'm so proud of your desicion to serve the Lord! Thank you for being such an amazing son of God and a sweet kind loving brother. love your sis LIS
yo bro! here are my guesses.... outta the country- The Phillipines or Russia
in the country.... Delware?
There are so many places you could go that i just don't know! Im excited to see where it'll end up being! No matter where will be the absolute best for you! I love you... I really don't like to think about you leaving because i ill miss you terribly! :(
I'm pretty sure you're headed to Korea
Post a Comment