



Ok so this last Sunday I got off the elevator on my floor and there was this huge sign with my name on it with a bunch of random letters. Turns out the code was in my Mailbox and it said "I like cake! Do U? Look on the back." Turns out that I got asked to Preference this Friday by Kaylee Lemon (far left on group picture). So today I baked two round cakes and wrote on the top "There's no way" and on the late I put "I'd say no." So ya, I think my cake decorating skills are pretty close to Kari's. I mean with the stars and stuff. Well She said it tasted good so that's all that matters.
Yesturday I hung out with Weslyn for the last time in 2 1/2 years. Hank and Debbie treated us all to some pizza and I brought Kaylee. It was great fun just talkin with Wes talkin bout the good old days. Its crazy that he's already in the MTC. So I'm workin on my papers and will put them in hopefully on the 19th of March so thats pretty exciting. Anyways, I 've just been busy as heck with school and work and everything that I haven't had any time to check this lately. I'll try to post pics more frequently.
3 comments:
You're the man! Can't wait to hear where you'll get your call to.
Thanks for sharing the pics of all the RV kids up at BYU! Kaylee looks pretty cute, guess you wanted to show Wes what he's missing, huh?
Bro- I don't get it...What the crap does her liking cake have anything to do with asking you to a dance? Please explain- And I would just say as your wise older brother, take advantage of this time you have before the mission to really get to know the scriptures and practicing being able to have the spirit, recognize when it's telling you something and then doing it. And I must say, those stars are pretty nice....You might be giving Kari a little run for her money- Later Bro
Post a Comment