Prom was this weekend! As you can see we had a very bright, cheery group! It was all so much fun. During the day they took us out to shipwreck to ride 4wheelers and shoot guns. Ya'll better watch out, im a pretty good shot those clay pigeons didnt stand a chance! haha. After that we got all prettied up- Lisa came home and did mine, hilary's and jaydes make-up, which i really appreciate! Then we went out to dinner and on to the dance. The dance was definantly hoppin! Every one danced the whole time, which is great, because thats what dances are for! Ray is an excellent dancer so that was a plus! Lisa and Jake decided they should come "crash" prom, so they showed up for a little while! Im kinda bummed that this was my last Prom ever, but I ended on a good note! By the way I dont know who all i told this- but 6 od us girls ordered our dresses off e-bay from this chinese lady who custom makes them. They turned out to be really pretty and fit great- the best part is they only cost 15$! So that is a fun memory too! well this is getting long, So yes this is PROM 2007! I love you all!
3 comments:
I forgot to mention Ray and Trever's sweet suits- yes, Dumb and Dumber style! They also got them off e-bay.. haha goot times..
Tami that is so awesome that you girls got fun, cheap, & bright dresses all together. You looked smokin' hot- like fire orange hot in that dress too! Whoa!
You are so beautiful! I especially LOVE your hair. It looks amazing! I hope it was as fun as you look. Don't worry you have tons of awesome exsperiences to look forward to in the future!
Love ya sis!
ps. call me!
Post a Comment