Sunday, April 15, 2007



So...here are some of our latest pics. One was after a night of playing ball. I've found a good, athletic group of guys that play twice a week and I took that pic when I got home. This week I began a research project that I've been trying to get started for a couple months now. There's just a lot of red tape involved to do a simple little survey. So, Saturday I set a booth up at the mall and administered a survey to diabetics who stopped by to get some reading material. Things are great. Our little ones are bundles of joy. We've definitely been blessed with some special kids. Congrats to Bret and Becki for conceiving.




3 comments:

Shelley said...

Mark, I bet you had people stopping by for your survey just because you looked so handsome in that turquioise shirt and tie! How did it go? I hope it all works out like you planned.

Tami said...

Thats pretty sweet. One time I took a survey in a mall- they gave me 5$ and all i had to do was eat some food, so I know all about those mall surveys haha. Milea is just getting cuter and cuter, Kaemon too! Be careful playing basketball, we wouldnt want you to look like bret!

Bret said...

Hey Tammers you better watch your mouth or I'll take you down the next time I see you- With all man sports comes the occassional small injury- but it's not gonna hold me down for long. I'll be back playing again in no time. And I could still beat you with only one foot!