Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ALRIGHT....ALRIGHT....... ALRIGHT

alright, alright! HEY!

So Here are a few pictures of EFY FLAGSTAFF 2007
This was my First week. Our company name was Cursed with a Curse.
hence the double gang sign C's. We got in trouble but still won the spirit award along with 3 other awards
FUN. My boys were hilarious! It was amazing to see the changes in some of them.

one morning they thought it would be funny to get me to eat a whole huge plate full of the nasty rubber-like egg from the cafeteria. I played along while they took pictures and VIDEOED it. ha haa! of course I couldn't eat them all ......sick....... but I did have the lunch lady wrap'em up for me for...........later. So for pizza night I told me co-couselor that the girls and I had a little surpise for them. HEE HEE. We wrote a funny note that included the phras-- hey you boys are "EGG-celent" and sent the eggs back along with a big bowl of ice cream with 10 spoons.
It was funny!
MORE to COME my camera is permananty misplaced so I have to wait for my co-couselors to sent me pic and disks etc.

EFY is a BLAST
love lisa
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bret said...

Hey Lis- I'm glad you decided to be cool like the rest of us and be an EFY Counselor. Looks like you had fun!!