Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I never knew......

.........I Never knew, that everything was falling through that everyone I knew was waiting on a que to turn and run when all I needed was the truth........


SO ANN took me to the FRAY MON. night as a gift for getting into Dental Hygiene school. Wasn't that NICE of her eh? WAY COOL! we went out to the elephant bar for dinner before. ymmm. it just so happened that DR. Jenkins was also taking this daughter. We ended up sitting in front of them in the front and center. The Fray is sooo good live. I was way impressed. they are just a chill group. They are super talented. ANN and I had a blast.

Everyone knows I'm in over my head, over my head with 8 seconds left in over time. she's on your mind shes on your mind.........

Did I mention the guitar player/singer is such a cutie. dang gina!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: