Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lovin' San Diego






So I've been in SD for 2 weeks now doing an orthopedic surgery rotation. It's been good getting to know my way around the hospital that I am hoping to do my internship at. I've also been reminded of all the military protocols, uniforms, saluting, etc. My rotation has been good. I've assisted on a lot of total knee replacements, fixed an infected knee and other fun stuff like that. Holly and the kids came to visit and have been with me here in the hotel keeping me company. We've had fun at the beach, the swimming pool, Seaworld, and eating out at restaurants in Little Italy, Oldtown and Gaslamp. San Diego is beautiful with lots of stuff to do. We're actually really hoping that I am able to match here for my internship. We took a cool brunch cruise that fed us a gourmet buffet while giving us the boat tour of San Diego bay. It was yummy. Kaemon's favorite thing so far was playing in this fountain at Balboa park. You should've seen all the people watching him as he'd run and jump in the water with only his diaper on.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

soo cute! seems like you guys are having a ton of fun! Can i come?? those pic of Milea are price less thank you and keep of the good work! love you so much ** lisa

Shelley said...

This one is pretty cute too!!!Infact, we can't wait to see them, so we're coming to see you!! We'll be there on Friday! Yahoo for grandkids!!

Ynaffit said...

Hey! That's my hometown! We used to live down the street from Balboa and the harbor. I hope you love it as much as I did!!!