RIGHT?????NOW introducing DAY 1 of THEME WEEK at the Provinces Dental Care 2007. who says its just for High school anyways!?
So obviously we kicked off theme week with BIG HAIR DAY and as you can see from the photos...........I WON! its true mine was the largest. It was quite the commical scene as I went to get in my car forgeting my tallnes and I had a little hang up in the door way and had to duck to get in my car. We had patients giggling all day long. Our hair was huge the pics don't do it justice. Monica, Ann and I even went to Rubios for Lunch bigness in all! heehee. Paula really looked like she was gonna fly away. she didn't really even need to hold her hair out like that. We are so funny!
so heres the schedule
Monday is cowgirl day
Tuesday is heavy metal- make up day--?? any ideas
WED Nerd day (brets got that covered) may I borrow your suspenders and calculator?
and Thursday is beauty Pagent day SO BE EXCITED Ya'll
I'll keep you informed
sorry for blogging so much. just a lot has been going on and I like to share! and I supose I have a little extra time these days. sad face. NOT for long though. school starts the 20th I'm moving to a new house next week, which means a new ward (maybe I love my ward) and possible metting a hot babe that actually likes me back (hightly unlikely. I seem to be good at scaring all the boys away. Gracious.

3 comments:
Ahhh! i love it! It's even better than you said.
How fun that you have such a fun place to work and fun girls too. Your hair was amazing, way to win Lisa!!
"My, what big hair you have."
Hey Lis thanks for the post, next time try a darker color though so we don't have to squint to read it!
Post a Comment