describe your perfect sandwhich and why you like it.
Well, you see, My perfect sandwhich would have to be 100% natural Peanut butter and organic jelly and whole wheat bread because no animals are harmed in the making of such products which increases the homeoeonomic longevity of our planets interdependence creating and unique path where we then find world peace and thats what i am striving for. thank you BOB BARKER. ohh ohh and bob, they taste amazing too.ANn just had to be in EVERY Picture. picture hog. she was a tad competitive and for good reason.....you should see her (b--uuu---tawn) twirl it was amazing. I wish I knew how to put video on here cuz I have some HILARIOUS video of the talent portion.
DR. BERGLOFF was the MC- all tuxed up. what a sport.




1 comment:
How very clever you are Lisa! I'm so glad that you have such a fun crowd to work with!
Post a Comment