Ok. this is my first try at posting a video, hope it
works! Isn't it great to actually see and hear Reed!!
Good job Mom. Wow that is cool actually seeing him, well on a video anyways. He totally has a Brazilian accent! What a stud of a brother I have.
He looks so good and I LOVE his accent. It was awesome to see him. He's changed you can tell in such a great way. Awesome kid
Good thing he's done with English 101, I think he'd struggle with it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good job Mom. Wow that is cool actually seeing him, well on a video anyways. He totally has a Brazilian accent! What a stud of a brother I have.
He looks so good and I LOVE his accent. It was awesome to see him. He's changed you can tell in such a great way. Awesome kid
Good thing he's done with English 101, I think he'd struggle with it.
Post a Comment