So Saturday we went to Redlands, Ca to attend the Redlands Temple and then check out the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, which was nearby. We brought a young woman friend from the ward with us to babysit the kids while we went to a session. It was a hot day, but we had a great time. The kids loved riding to the top of the mountain in the tram and then hiking around the state park on top.
6 comments:
Mark,
This is Jake Barnard. I was a med student at WVSOM, but I transfered over the summer to the Kirksville school. I talked to you by email a lot last summer about joining the military. There is a guy at my school who is in the Navy and wants to do opthamology. I know that is what you are doing, so I told him that I could possibly get your contact info. I know that you are probably busy with residency so if you don't have time I understand. Anyways, email me back at jbarnard@atsu.edu if you get a chance.
Those are some pretty cute pictures!! i love 'em!
How fun! Is that little Zallen enjoying the hike too?? Way to go Holly, I bet you were extra hot packing him around!! Babies are pretty portable, aren't they? Looks like Kaemon & Milea are good little hikers! They are sooo cute!
Fun day- nice pics. Love the updates on your fam. Hey do you know when and where Z is going to get blessed yet? And I think I know a Jake Barnard. He was in my single's ward for a couple of years I believe.
What a fun family outing! I cant wait to see Zallen. Are you still planning on going to Roosevelt the end of August?
Post a Comment