Hey, what fun! You and Holly are always doing something cool. We could've been there if we'd planned better, but I'd rather go when it's warmer! Holly looks great in that wet suit!
WOW!! Yea!! Happy anniversary!!Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Awesome. Its so good to see pics of the happy couple! I sure miss you guys. love ya! give Kaemon a hug and kiss.
Hey Bro- I saw your post this morning and I was totally going to call you to wish you a Happy Aniversary, I even wrote it on my hand "Call Mark and Holly" but I got out of class at 6 then ate real quick then to FHE and now it's 9:30 which means you're asleep. so, I'll just have to settle for here. HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!! you guys are awesome. i love you guys!
3 comments:
Hey, what fun! You and Holly are always doing something cool. We could've been there if we'd planned better, but I'd rather go when it's warmer! Holly looks great in that wet suit!
WOW!! Yea!! Happy anniversary!!Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Awesome. Its so good to see pics of the happy couple! I sure miss you guys. love ya! give Kaemon a hug and kiss.
Hey Bro- I saw your post this morning and I was totally going to call you to wish you a Happy Aniversary, I even wrote it on my hand "Call Mark and Holly" but I got out of class at 6 then ate real quick then to FHE and now it's 9:30 which means you're asleep. so, I'll just have to settle for here. HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!! you guys are awesome. i love you guys!
Post a Comment